SNV seeks experienced Climate Change and Climate Finance Experts to develop and contribute to our projects. SNV offers opportunities to lead and innovate, and to growing your skills and network in a professional and international working environment.
- Identify and advise on tapping into climate finance opportunities;
- Guide and support project implementation in Africa and Asia on Climate related issues;
- Facilitate and contribute to evidence based analysis, knowledge development and liaise with relevant stakeholders in this regard;
- Profile and position SNV towards potentially interested donors for the specific theme;
- Contribute to proposal development.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline;
- Up to date knowledge of academic and donor thinking in the respective thematic field;
- Demonstrated experience in Climate change and/or Climate finance;
- High level of understanding on climate change policies, financing streams (e.g. GCF, GEF, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with teams operating at a distance;
- Proposal writing skills and track record in mobilising resources;
- Excellent donor relations management skills as well as high level interaction experience with think-tanks, national governments and international fora;
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills. French is an advantage.
Contract type and duration
Short term consultancy contract, and possibility for framework consultancy contract.
How to apply?
Please apply by clicking on https://snv.devhire.devex.com/jobs/332528 and complete your application in our in-house recruitment system before 01 February 2016.