Exploratory Mission (ExM) to Zambia in view of a potential EU Election Observation Mission for the forthcoming general elections
Security Expert (Category I)
· Advanced university degree (at least Master level) in armed forces, police or gendarmerie, any other discipline relevant to the assignment, OR, in absence of the Master´s degree, equivalent professional experience of approximately 5 years in the area related to Lot 12, to be added to the required general professional experience
· At least 12 years of experience in the field of security
· The Expert (Senior) must have participated, at co-ordination level, to the planning and implementation of election observation mission or other monitoring/peace support missions with the EU or other organisation mission or have equivalent experience in security matters. S/he must be able to assess security needs and costs and assist in drafting a tentative budget for an EU EOM. S/he must have experience in designing and drafting a budget and Terms of reference for the Security component of (electoral observation) mission and related projects.
· Out of 12 years of professional experience, the expert (senior) should have at least 4 years of relevant experience in international missions.
· S/he must have participated in at least 2 election observation missions with international organisations. Those can include: Election Observation Missions (as a security expert manager of the Service Provider), Election Assessment Team (as a security expert of the Service Provider), Exploratory Mission (as a security expert).
· Demonstrated managerial and drafting skills would be beneficial as well as good interpersonal skills to work in a multicultural environment. Work experience in the country and/or the region in an asset.
· S/he must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
Number of working days
The Public Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified serving officers to fill two vacant positions of Managemen...
The Public Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified serving officers to fillvacant positions of Assistant Dire...
The Public Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified serving officers to fill vacant positions of Director and Hu...
The Macroeconomic and Financial Management Institute of Eastern and Southern Africa (MEFMI) is a regionally owned Institute with 14 m...
TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FUELS AND LUBRICANTS ON ONE YEAR RUNNING CONTRACT TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF 240MMSQ...
JOB TITLE: Receptionist Department Human Capital Development & Administration Category Administration & Logistics Job Type...
REPUBLIC OF ZAMBIA MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION BURSARIES COMMITTEE Applications are invited from suitably qualified Zambians that m...
Security Guard- EC09 Records Officer-EC06 Accounts Assistant- EC07 Assistant Accountant- EC06 How to apply Submit applicat...
Electrician. Closing date is October 13, 2016. Marine Security Guard Chauffeur . Closing date is October 07, 2016.
Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the...
AB Bank Zambia Abt Associates ACC Anti Corruption Commission Zambia Access Bank Accountant Administration Afdb African Development Bank Agriculture Airtel Zambia Atlas Copco Zambia AU African Union Aviation Jobs AWF African Wildlife Foundation BancABC BANKING JOBS Barclays Bank Zambia Blantyre BOZ Bank of Zambia British Council in Zambia CARE INTERNATIONAL ZAMBIA Cavmont Bank Center for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia CHAI Clinton Health Access Initiative Chamber of Mines of Zambia Chibombo Chililabombwe Chingola Chipata Chirundu Choma Citibank Civil Engineer Climate Change and Environment COMESA Community Development Jobs Consultancy Copperbelt Copperbelt Energy Corporation Copperbelt University CRS Catholic Relief Services Customer Care Customer Support - Technical Support Danish Refugee Council DBZ DEVELOPMENT BANK OF ZAMBIA Democratic of the Congo Driver Jobs ECOBANK ZAMBIA Economist Education EGPAF Elizabeth Glazer Pediatric AIDS Foundation ELECTORAL COMMISSION OF ZAMBIA Electrical Engineering Environmental Jobs ERB Energy Regulation Board ESAMI Eastern and Southern African Management Institute FHI360 Finance Finca Malawi FINCA Zambia First Quantum Minerals Ltd FNB FIRST NATIONAL BANK ZAMBIA Food and Nutrition GOVERNMENT JOBS Graduate Trainee Health Hospitality Jobs HPCZ Health Professions Council of Zambia Human Resources Human Rights ICT JOBS Insurance Jobs Internship IRC International Rescue Committee Islamic Relief Jhpiego Kabwe Kalulushi Kalumbila Kasama Kasumbalesa Kitwe Konkola Copper Mines plc Lecturer Legal Aid Board Legal Jobs Librarian Lilongwe Livingstone LMC Lumwana Mining Company Limited Lubambe Copper Mine Limited Lumwana Lusaka Lusaka University Maamba Collieries Limited Malawi Jobs Marie Stopes Zambia Marketing Mazabuka Mechanical Engineering MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS MEDICAL STORES LIMITED Mining Jobs Ministry of Gender and Child Development Ministry of local government and housing MKUSHI Mongu Monitoring and Evaluation Mopani Copper Mines PLC MPIKA MTN Zambia MU MULUNGUSHI UNIVERSITY Mufulira NAPSA National Pension Scheme Authority National Airports Corporation National Milling Corporation NCC NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR CONSTRUCTION Ndola NEPAD NFNC National Food and Nutrition Commission NGO JOBS NHA National Housing Authority NLACW National Legal Aid Clinic for Women NPA National Prosecution Authority NRFA National Road Fund Agency NU Northrise University OXFAM PACRA Patents and Companies Registration Agency PACT PATH INTERNATIONAL PC Population Council Peace Corps Zambia PIA Pensions and Insurance Authority Plan International Procurement Jobs Project Manager PSI Puma Energy International Purchasing - Supplies Manager PwC RDA Road Development Agency Records Management Research Restless Development Rural Electrification Authority SADC Southern African Development Community Sales Sandvik Save the Children SCHOLARSHIPS Security Jobs SNV ZAMBIA Solwezi Standard Chartered Bank Statistician SUPPLY CHAIN Teaching Jobs Telecommunications The World Bank UN United Nations UNDP UNICEF UNZA University of Zambia US Embassy in Zambia USAID Zambia Veterinary Council of Zambia Volunteering VSO Voluntary Service Overseas WaterAid Zambia WFP World Food Programme WHO World Health Organization Workers Compensation Fund World Vision WWSC Western Water and Sewerage Company Zambia Banks Zambia Breweries Plc Zambia Catholic University Zambia Red Cross Society Zambia Sugar Plc Zamtel Zanaco Zambia National Commercial Bank ZAWA Zambia Wildlife Authority ZDA Zambia Development Agency ZEMA Zambia Environmental Management Agency ZESCO Zambia Electricity Supply Corporation Limited ZICA Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants ZICTA Zambia Information n Communications Technology Authority Zimbabwe ZIPAR Zambia Institute for Policy Analysis and Research ZNBS ZAMBIA NATIONAL BUILDING SOCIETY ZRA Zambia Revenue Authority ZTB Zambia Tourism Board ZWMA Zambia Weights and Measure Agency