In line with our corporate priorities aimed at ensuring optimization of revenue collection and increased tax compliance on the one hand and the need to effectively manage the numerous challenges and opportunities in the fast changing business environment on the other, we are seeking highly motivated, result-oriented and well-qualified and experienced professionals to fill the following vacancies under Investigations Department.
ASSISTANT INSPECTOR – EXHIBITS ZRA06 (01)
Reporting directly to the Inspector - Exhibits, the job holder will be responsible for collecting, recording, labelling, storing and issuing ofall dockets, exhibits and storage media to ensure that
the chain of custody is maintained and facilitate investigations and prosecution of offenders as well as support ZRA general compliance strategy.
· Implements and maintains a records repository system
· Controls the movement of, and access to records and digital evidence
· Keeps safe custody ofall physical and digital evidence
· Keeps safe custody ofall investigations dockets
· Maintains the chain of custody of all records in accordance with legal requirements
and ZRA procedure manuals
· Identifies, acquires, examines and analyses digital images
· Presents findings in standardised report formats
· Supports the prosecution ofthe alleged offenders
· Maintains the Investigations Department library
· Organises and presents performance measurement data
· Grade twelve (12) School Certificate/General Certificate ofEducation (GCE) Equivalent
· University Degree with a bias in Library studies or other relevant qualifications
· Three year's relevant post qualifying work experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
· High Integrity
· Decision maker
· Team player
· Supervisory skills
· Strong analytical and presentation skills
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications and competencies should apply enclosing their detailed CVs, photocopies of their academic/professional qualifications. Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 20th May, 2016.
Director - Human Resource
Zambia Revenue Authority
P. O. Box 3571 0