General professional experience
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience with the procurement and contract management of water and sanitation projects
- Minimum 5 years international experience
- Minimum of significant procurement role on 2. complex water and sanitation implementation programs. (project includes both on-site and piped sanitation, serves a city of at least 250,000 people and has a value of at least EUR 40m).
- Experience in IFI funded technical assistance (i.e. service) projects.
- Experience in the sub Saharan Africa water sector would be an advantage
- Experience on the preparation of FIDIC tender documents would be preferable
- Experience of drafting and managing works, services and supplies contracts