To manage and lead the Technical and Manufacturing function of the Opaque business in Zambia and ensure cost effective and reliable production of consistent high quality products, in compliance SABMiller Africa & Asia (PTY) Ltd corporate and technical governance as well as local country specific statutory and regulatory requirements.
As a member of the senior executive team of the company there is a shared responsibility and accountability for the operational and strategic decisions of the company. The incumbent is also responsible for the development and implementation of a Technical and Manufacturing Strategic Plan in order to meet World Class Manufacturing standards in production and quality.
Appropriate Technical qualification
- 10 – 15 years experience in Production / Manufacturing in Brewing or related industries, incorporating high speed packaging equipment.
- 5 years experience in a senior management position
- Experience in Modern Manufacturing philosophies and WCM work practices
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Asset Care and modern maintenance practices and techniques.
- Sound Human Resource Management experience
- Experience in the application of performance management processes