Credit MI Analyst
- Assist the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and the Head of BB & CIB Credit to manage the corporate credit function by producing and analysing management information and all relevant performance trends across the business and providing input and support into business planning and execution.
- Ensure that Corporate Risk policies are up to date, that all staff are aware and the team is in compliance.
Production and Analysis of MI 70%
- Develop and manage an MI framework in Corporate Risk which will support the business with robust and reliable data to facilitate decisions on credit policies.
- Review data integrity reports on Credit Systems and ensure appropriate action is taken to rectify errors
- Responsible for data mining, validation, analysis and summarising.
- Responsible for all regulatory reporting
- Responsible for building predictive models.
- Responsible for building automated templates in various computer programmes to rid manual activities.
- Preparation and Submission of the following Reports